After some interweb troubles, Jordan and I finally were able to talk to each other. And here’s what happened.
But he’s also been featured on mainstream media like Men’s Fitness, CCN and the Huffington Post.
But the reason I wanted to talk to Jordan is because of his incredible powerlifting feats.
Jordan Syatt deadlifted 4x his own body weight, is 5x world record holder in the IPA and interned at Westside Barbell.
There’s actually a whole series of Syatt Fitness Conjugate Method blog posts on his website. I think that is how I came across him many, many years ago.
He wrote a free powerlifting guide where he explains the 6 most misunderstood component of the conjugate method.
Jordan Syatt Interview
Anyway, Mr. Jordan Syatt and I rap about loads of stuff in this interview. Including, but not limited to:
- What to say to Louie Simmons when you want an internship at Westside Barbell
- Key strategies to deadlift 4x your own body weight
- A very simple tactic to make your programming so easy a cave man can do it
- The secret of starting your own blog
- Why not all athletes need to train purely for strength
Stalk Jordan Syatt
If you enjoyed this interview I did with Jordan Syatt then feel free to retweet this, or give it the thumbs up.